Jessica Purbrick-Herbst is the sole owner of Blue Tuna Media. She has lived and worked in regional Australia, the London sprawl and the New York clutter. Now located in both Melbourne and Victoria’s Goulburn Valley, Jessica brings her unique outlook packaged with rich experience in people, small business and corporate boardrooms. And in kindred with the agile robust Blue Tuna, Jessica strives ahead by riding out on her bike in heels and helmet.
- Delivering communication audits, brand messaging and communication strategy across Australian agriculture
- Developing social media strategy and practicable implementation to the social enterprise sector
- Instigating business growth targets within fast moving consumer goods
- Campaigns targeting inward agribusiness investors and urban developments
- Trackable social content for the research and development sectors
- Media messaging with artisan creators for public relations activities
- Researching brand opportunities for regional development
- Engaging senior leaders in new business opportunities
- Clear copy for websites, newsletters and branded publications.